Who We Are
Christmas in July, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 organization that plans a day of fun and gift giving for the homeless children in Broward County, Florida.
The event is organized in conjunction with our partners, which are Florida Kiwanis Division 23 and Division 24, which are part of Kiwanis International, and the Broward County Board of Commissioners.
Christmas in July Committee
The event is planned by the Christmas in July ("CIJ") committee, which is typically made up of about 20 to 30 people. The CIJ Committee is divided into various subcommittees, which are lead by a chair and co-chair. The subcommittees are:
- BB&T Center Date & Coordination
- Elected Officials Liaison
- Food & Drinks
- Gift Distribution
- Grab Bag/CIJ Store
- Key Club Coordination/Aktion Club/ Circle K Coordination
- Shelter Coordination/Registration
- Sorting & Packing Facility Coordination
- Sorting & Packing Facility Donation
- Sorting & Packing Facility Equipment